The list of videos:
- Warren Buffett: Stocks and Sectors that Dominate in Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio
Warren Buffett is an American investor and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is also considered one of the most successful investors in the world.
Three sectors account for 87% of Warren Buffet’s Portfolio. Watch the video to find out what you can learn from his investing positions.
- Test of Revolut Trading And How I Gained 12.5% on Lyft Shares In Less Than 2 Weeks
Are you interested in stock trading? Have you tried Robinhood (United States) or Revolut (Europe)?
Also watch to see my first transaction with Revolut platform, check what company share price increased 12.5% from the moment I bought shares.
- CD Projekt RED, Netflix, Facebook – 3 out of 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 by Bloomberg
Do you own any of these companies? Will you invest in some of them?
- Facebook, Uber and Lyft All Share One Thing In Common
- Who Is Profiting From Brexit So Far – A Look At The UK House Prices, Gold and Stock Market Returns
Watch and comment how did you invest during the last 3 years.
- Why I Added More Exposure To Polish Stock Market
Check what my reasons for buying more Polish shares are and which sectors I consider to be the right choice to invest now.
Do you invest in the emerging markets?
- 3 Stocks to Buy Now! October 2019
Today I share with you 3 best stocks to buy now October 2019 edition!
In the video I did not mention one very important asset of Alphabet: YouTube!
What do you think about the selected 3 stocks to buy now, what companies would you buy if you could choose only 3 companies to your portfolio?
- Come Back to Where It All Started